This prompt for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday was surprisingly harder than it sounds. I thought I get to pick 10! Which quickly turned into, OMG only ten?! So without further ado, let’s look at this anxiety provoking list.
The whole Top Ten Tuesday meme is organized by the lovely Broke and the Bookish and you can see the whole list here. I will link to my review, if I have reviewed it, and if not, then Goodreads.
- The Epic Crush of Genie Lo by F.C. Yee I have a review coming at ya in July, *spoiler, it was a 5*.
- Tyrant’s Throne by Sebastien De Castell This is bittersweet. The final Greatcoats book has got to make this list. Not only is it fabulous, but it stands for all the precious greatness.
- When the Moon Was Ours by Anne Marie McLemore It seems surreal that the same year I read this was this year. Where has the time gone?
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Summer that Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel (interview)
- A Place Called No Homeland by Kai Cheng Thom
- Hold Back the Stars by Katie Khan
- Girl on the Verge by Pintip Dunn The representation is this is off the charts good. (Click the Link to Enter a Giveaway for $25 Amazon Giftcard)
- Slaves of the Switchboard of Doom by Bradley W. Schenck Such a surprise of the year! I’ll have to give out awards at the end of the year.
- Hum if You Don’t Know the Words by Bianca Marais
So let’s talk.
What’s on your top so far?
Subscribe for more lists
If you liked this, you would like my previous Father Day Themed TT.