For this week’s FRtbr post I wanted to showcase diverse contemporary books I love! So you can dive into them right away, they will all be contemporaries which you can pick up right now! It’ll also be a mix of books on my TBR and books I’ve read and loved!
Diverse Contemporary Loves
- Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi – a queer enemies to lovers? I still can’t get over how much I love this book! Read my review!
- I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest – I just was able to read an ARC of Forest’s sophomore book, Now That I’ve Found You (out August 25th) and now I need to go back and read her debut!
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann. This was one of the first books I read with an ace character and so it will forever be imprinted in my heart. Read my review! I also loved If It Makes You Happy also by Kann (Review)!
- Going Off Script by Jen Wilde (Review!). I have loved all of Wilde’s books from Queens of Geek (Review!) to The Brightsiders (Review!)! Love all the queerness and the fantastic characters!
- Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo. Goo is one of those authors I know I can go to anytime I want a great, funny, contemporary full of character (Review)! I also adore The Way You Make Me Feel which will deliver you summer and food truck vibes (Review)!