So it seems August is the month of read-a-thons. I wanted to alert you of a really fun one going Aug25 – Sept 1. So if you didn’t manage to read all the books you wanted for the first one, here’s your second wind! That’s what I’m doing 😉 You have plenty of time to make your bingo boards/TBR.
Further more, I am one of the hosts! So this read-a-thon is super special for a variety of reasons. 1) It has a Bingo Board. 2) There will be a fun game from the hosts each day!
- Utopia State of Mind (@utopiamind) – http://www.utopia-state-of-mind.com
- For the Love of Books (@FTLOBOOKS) – http://www.ashleighbekkah.wordpress.com
- Jane (@Jane_Writes13) – https://janekelsey.wordpress.com/
- Arelireads (@arelireads) – http://www.arelireads.wordpress.com
- Ashleigh’s Reads (@Ashleighmordew2) – https://ashleighjaynesreads.wordpress.com/
- And of course the organizer, Rimpysreads – https://rimpysreads.wordpress.com
Today I wanted to share my TBR, my Game (which I will post on my day) and the announcement so you can ready yourself!
Some other important things to note if you want to get active on social media:
- The official twitter account @wwreadathon
- Tag every post on twitter with #wwreadathon and @wwreadathon
I am going for the row with:
Last Book in a Series: The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig
Under 200 Pages: The Vegetarian by Han Kang
First Book in a Series: The River of Teeth by Sarah Gailey
Book You Bought for the Cover: Autonomous by Annalee Newitz
Has More than 3 Colors on the Cover: Goblins of Bellwater by Molly Ringle
I am going to be hosting something called (Re)Imagination. You will be able to re-imagine one aspect of the book. Did you want the pirates to be fighting in space? Intergalactic mermaids? A consortium of ostriches instead of courtiers? It’s your game – and you can play it any way you want.
I am so excited to see how people will interpret this prompt and my own idea – which I need to still refine.
Will you be participating in the first WWRead-A-Thon?
Subscribe for my game and reviews