I’m so excited to talk about my favorite books of 2018. Today I incidentally posted my 2018 Year in Review, so if you think 10 books aren’t enough, like I do, check out that post so you can see over 30 favorites. But here is a condensed list for the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
My Favorites of 2018 (Just 10 of my Random Favorites in NO ORDER)
My 2018 In Review is really focused on YA books, so today I’m going to share my 10 favorite Adult books of 2018!
- The Murderbot novellas
- Medusa Uploaded
- The Wayfarers series (The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet, and A Closed and Common Orbit) even though I haven’t read the last one, Record of a Spaceborn Few, yet (shame on me)
- The Poppy War
- The Obelisk Gate (the entire trilogy really, I can’t pick a favorite, don’t make me!)
- Torn was also so good and super underrated.
- And my first Novik novel with Spinning Silk!
- The Leavers talk about a book that just hit me in the heart
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
- Here and Now and Then which is sneaky because it’s one that comes out in 2019, but it is SO amazing and you need it