Does anyone else feel like your Spring TBR and March in general has sort of crept up on you?! I feel overwhelmed with books to read, and also knowing the year is almost 1/4 done. HOW?! Anyway, to make myself feel even more stress, I’m going to list out what books are on my reading list. (I know exactly which ones because I have a reading schedule – hello intense planner).
- Circe by Madeline Miller. I read Song of Achilles and really enjoyed it, so we shall see!
- Before Mars by Emma Newman. Can I confess that I didn’t know this was a series before requesting on Netgalley? Oops.
- Rebels of Gold by Elise Kova. I have put this off for so long because I can’t handle it ending.
- Circle of Ashes by Elise Kova and Lynn Larsh. I am so excited for this sequel!
- Devils Unto Dust by Emma Berquist. I actually won this in a giveaway, and so I am SO PUMPED.
- Blood and Sand by C.V. Wyk. I am so late to this, but I was accepted after I already made my Jan/Feb schedule….so there.
- A Girl Like That. I didn’t get approved for this, but I won’t let it stop me!
- Ship It by Britta Lundin. All the books about ships will make it to me, okay!?
- All Systems Red by Martha Wells. I know Avalinah from Avalinah’sBooks loved this and our tastes are like 99% similar, so I am so excited
- Dumplin by Julie Murphy. I want to know what the hype is!