Oh boy this is going to be a long list. Just prepare yourselves now. This is part of the Top Ten Tuesday series which will soon be moving blogs people, so get ready!
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: I should have read this a long time ago, not only because it is my friend’s book and she lent it to me over a year ago now?
- Shadowshaper by Daniel Jose Older: I saw him speak and this sold me, but I still haven’t gotten to them!
- Wintersong by S.Jae Jones: I have heard so much about this and I’ve been given a second chance because I finally bought it!
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller: I got it from my Magic Chest and never read it. Shame on me.
- Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis: It has been on my list forever and I just haven’t gotten to it 🙁
- Same with Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys. Yes for all things salt and sea related?
- Wicked Like a Wildfire. I was so hyped up about this book and then when I didn’t get an arc of it, it fell on the wayside.
- The same goes for Wink Poppy Midnight which I also just bought, so I get some more brownie points right? or no?
- Vassa in the Night because I got it for free at the Boston Teen Author Festival but that cover is so gorg.
- The Valiant. Which is actually what I’ll read next so I get extra points!
Are you also bad at reading Backlist books like me?
Subscribe so we can be friends