Oh gosh, I first though, this prompt will be so easy. And then I thought – will it? This Top Ten Tuesday prompt is brought to you by That Artsy Reader Girl. For this prompt, you might be asking – why would I not want to live in that book? Well to be honest, I couldn’t really live there because I’d die. I am not a big survivalist person. I don’t know how to use any weapon really. I can’t light a match or start a fire. So I’m pretty much done for.
Wanna see how?
- The Poppy War. Gosh. I would be dead so fast. Probably before the book even started.
- All Rights Reserved. I use words a lot. And I like to use big words. So this would be bad for me.
- The Hunger Game. Do I have to make a list of all the skills I DO NOT have??
- (While we’re on it, any game that has trials of skill or ones where you have to survive, INSERT THEM ALL HERE)
- Wake of Vultures. I am not good with the heat. At all. Anywhere that’s super hot, count me out.
- Children of Blood and Bone. It’s a lot because of the heat, but also they are so much braver than I would be.
- (To be honest, I wouldn’t make the starring role in a lot of these books. Could I survive as some servant in the books? Probably. But I woudn’t make the page so you’d have no idea I was there).
Are you better equipped for survival than I am?
Follow Utopia State of Mind on WordPress.com