For today’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt I decided to pick titles I had already read. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl! I picked titles I had already read because when I look back at the titles, they strike me for being extraordinary. A lot of the titles are references to things in the book, but some are just so spot on!
- I Hope You Get This Message – What better title for a book about hope at the end of the world.
- The Last True Poets of the Sea – I love how lyrical this title is for such a phenomenal book!
- Six Goodbyes We Never Said – A book all about loss, grief, and unspoken words.
- The Lady’s Guide to Celestial Mechanics – A queer historical fiction about lady astronomers and you just need to read it.
- The Light at the Bottom of the World – Another book about hope, but this time with a deep water setting looking up at the past.
- The Stars and the Blackness Between Them – This book defies explanations, a book where reading is truly a special experience.
- All the Bad Apples – A book about women, what makes them ‘bad apples’ and it’s so feminist and amazing.
- Hungry Hearts – This anthology is all about what the heart wants, craves, and needs all through the lens of food.
- This Time Will Be Different – I don’t see enough hype for this fantastic story about the past and living in the present.
- Dealing in Dreams – I will always love this kind of post-apocalyptic stories, and this one is all about our dreams for the future and ourselves – what lengths will we go to for them?