This is another Top Ten Tuesday I am participating in and is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish! I love participating and this week’s theme is my top books on my to read list for Spring. I have a huge list of books on my To Be Read (TBR) list. On Goodreads it’s over 300. Just now I am looking at two gigantic stacks of books I need to read. So when I heard about this post, I asked myself, was this prompt designed for me?
So here goes it. In no order what so ever:
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. Having heard so much from the bookstagram community about this, I finally bought it and it is watching me, every day. I have yet to read it, but I love looking at it! That’s something right?
- The Sin-Eaters Daughter by Melinda Salisbury. This is another hyped book I have not read yet. I took it from the library, took meaning borrowed, and it’s waiting. I have heard mixed reviews actually about this, so I’m dragging my feet a little.
- The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night by Mark Haddon. I remember hearing a lot about this a while back, and then radio silence. But I remembered! It’s also on my list now.
- Iron Cast by Destiny Soria. This is another of those book hype books…maybe I need to do a post about that. Anyway, I put it on my wishlist for my birthday and my parents bought it for me. Now onto that birthday pile…
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid. I got this in my Book of the Month box (review of that coming soon) and I am so intrigued by it.
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. Book hype, but I am pretty sure this hype is 100% real.
- Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand. I have been wanting to pick this up after Laura’s recommendation in her guest post and finally have!
- Saga Comic Books. I am trying to read more graphic novels and so this series looks like it could be just up my alley. It doesn’t hurt that my best friend from college also recommended it to me, so from two sources? That seems like two thumbs up.
- Emma by Jane Austen. I am actually participating in a readalong of this book, so I am finally reading it. Please join us if you want to be involved. I am a little behind on my own reading schedule of it, but I will let you know what I think soon.
- Binti by Nnedi Okorafor. This looks like a fantastic novella to read and I am beyond excited for it.
Let’s Discuss: any of these on your TBR, or have you read them?
Subscribe for my thoughts of these books above!
If you liked this post, you might like my last Top Ten Tuesday post.