I just want to say it’s not that I’m actively avoiding these. I just picked the books that have been on my TBR the longest…and still remain unread. If I had more hours in the day, I’d have read these by now, okay?! The Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl!
Hello from the Other Side….of my TBR
- The Cruel Prince. Yes I know, this one is so hyped and I own them all. I know. You all got me so excited for this one that I’m actually scared.
- Strange the Dreamer. Hello, this one is giant and I just haven’t gotten to it because IT IS GIANT.
- A Darker Shade of Magic. One of my good friends LOVES this series so the pressure is real, plus I own like so much stuff from ADSOM. The pressure I put on myself…smh
- Stalking Jack the Ripper. This has all the touches of what I should love and I just haven’t gotten to it. I own the first, an arc of the second, and the rest are on my WL – just not on my Read shelf.
- Song of the Current. Which I know Paperfury loves and so I bought the first and second…and have yet to read it.
- Daughter of the Pirate King. Why do I own so many series I haven’t read yet…like if I haven’t read the first why do you keep buying the sequels Lili??
- Wintersong. AND AGAIN LILI! What can I say? I seemingly can’t say no to a good book deal?
- Rosemarked. Ha! I don’t own the sequel. Thank goodness for small miracles, I can’t prove myself right all the time.
- Pacifica. I was so excited for this before it released, and then it seems to have sunk to the bottom like a sinking ship.
- Still Life with Tornado. I think Rachel recommended this to me and so I bought it because when Rachel thinks you will like something, I think the chances I will like it is VERY high.