Today’s FLYTIP prompt is all about things we should have done on our blog that we were meaning to in 2017. It’s not all sad news. This is to reflect on things I wanted to do in 2017….AND can do in 2018. So I thought the best way would be to do a fancy bullet list, cause I have a few of these….
Would, Coulda, Shoulda
- More discussion posts. I started out so good and then the end of the year got so busy it became all about managing to just break even.
- More Backlist. I need to be better about tackling my Backlist, so you just watch out 2018 TBR. I’m going to try to get you to a more managable size.
- Less Blog Stress. I took on way too much this year and it showed. I had to start resorting to the Goodreads summaries. I want to be better about requesting arcs and schedules. When I have more time I can get better caught up, but I can’t be taking too much time anymore. It is mentally exhausting and so bad for me.
- More Personal Interaction. Towards the end of the year I really let my comments go and they kept piling up.
- More Bloghopping. I want to comment more, I tried to and then really fell down on this one. But I want to respond more in 2018. Then again it’s a whole cycle where all the stress was just piling up and I just needed to get by.
What’s one thing you wanted to do in 2017?
Subscribe for more reviews
Follow Utopia State of Mind on WordPress.com