Today I’m not only going to be sharing my Backlist Book TBR, but also be announcing the backlist book club! I’ve wanted a way to communicate with you all about the books I’ve been reading in a book club format. So I thought, what better idea would be a backlist book club? And with books I haven’t read, that you’ve voted on!
This Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Artsy Reader Girl!
This is going to start off every couple of months, but as we go forwards we can alter the date. For now, it’ll be a Twitter Chat. For the first book it is…..THREE DARK CROWNS! I am so excited for this ever since Epic Reads Day and seeing how funny Kendare Blake is!
So for the month of November focus on getting your hands on a copy of THREE DARK CROWNS and then in the beginning of December, before the holiday rush, we can discuss on Twitter. Would you prefer if we had constant check ins? (Our hashtag can be #backlistusom or do you have a better idea?) How about December 8th as the meet up date?
My Top Backlist Books I Haven’t Read Yet
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake.
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufmann and Jay Kristoff
- A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab
- Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertali
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
- Shadowshaper by Daniel Jose Older
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Proxy by Alex London
How does this sound for a year of backlist book club recommendations? Do you know of any others I should read?